Zattriam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
towel98

~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam. Empty
PostSubject: ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam.   ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Revocked.

Server is now up!

Last edited by towel98 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: On Vacation...   ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:26 am

Hi everyone,

It's me Zakpoep speaking. T
bh I have no clue at all what is happening on the server now because I'm on vacation till the 14th of July. I would like to get some info about everything. I saw the control panel was down for a few days but it seems back up so are the problems solved now?

Please Wyoborn, Cooki_Monstr, ZatheDK send me a mail to cvakaet[at]hotmail[dot]com
Thanks
Zakpoep

From now on I should have internet acces so I can read mails, acces the control panel, read the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://zattriam.board-directory.net
towel98

PostSubject: Re: ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam.   ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:35 am

It would be easier if you came on the server... it's much easier but I'll write about everything that has gone down..... Sad
Back to top Go down
wyoborn

wyoborn

PostSubject: Re:On Vacation   ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:42 am

Okay, Sent an email but, as cookie said would be better to show you on the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam.   ~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*NOTICE*~ About Zattriam.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zattriam :: Main Forum-
Jump to: